Cosmetic Dentistry Services
In Tarzana, Los Angeles
Enhancing the beauty of your smile and helping you smile confidently through high-quality cosmetic dental treatments.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentists specialize in the appearance of a patient’s teeth and gums, using advanced dental care methods to improve their smiles with teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants, dental bonding, and more.
Your dentist will develop a personalized treatment plan to address your cosmetic goals.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
There are many cosmetic dental solutions to give you the healthy teeth and smile you are looking for. If you need to replace missing teeth, dental implants are a good way to go. Or if you only need to brighten the surface of your teeth to remove stains, bonding and whitening are excellent options. At Cute Smile Dental in Tarzana, CA, we offer cosmetic dentistry services, including:
- Dental Implants: We place replacement teeth into your jawbone to fill in gaps due to injury, disease, or age.
- Dental Veneers: We bond tooth-colored porcelain or enamel shells to your teeth to conceal cracks, fractures, or discoloration.
- Teeth Whitening: Whitening is an affordable way to instantly lighten discolored spots on your teeth.
- Dental Bonding: Similar to veneers, we cover the surface of your tooth with tooth-colored resin to conceal any imperfections like cracks, holes, or fractures.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
When you visit a cosmetic dentist to whiten, straighten, or repair your teeth, you aren’t just improving your smile. Cosmetic dentistry comes with many benefits, including:
- Improves oral health
- Boosts confidence
- Whitens stained or yellowed teeth
- Replaces missing teeth
- Reshapes misaligned teeth
- Offers long-lasting results
- Makes chewing easier
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for You?
Cosmetic dentistry helps many people who are unhappy with their smile’s appearance. Checking out our professional cosmetic dentistry services is a great option if any of these issues are affecting your self-esteem or confidence:
- Cracked, chipped, or broken teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Stained teeth
- Misaligned or crooked teeth
- One or more missing teeth
- Unevenly shaped teeth
- Worn teeth
At Cute Smile Dental, we’ve helped hundreds of patients see lasting results and improve their smiles. If you have any cavities or gum disease, we will treat those first before beautifying the rest of your teeth!
Learn More About Cosmetic Dentistry
What Our Patients Are Saying
Dr. Akraa and the team at Cute Smile Dentistry value customer care.
They want patients to feel valued and empowered.